This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all shift activity in the Grinding department.
- Responsible for producing quality regrind.
- Must demonstrate ability to operate all grinders, forktrucks, and department equipment.
- Must demonstrate ability to recognize the different grades of materials.
- Must ensure that regrind that regrind is not mixed or contaminated.
- Must properly identify and tag all boxes of regrind.
- Must maintain production efficiencies by enlisting the help of co-workers.
- Must maintain production levels of cleanliness by enlisting the help of co-workers.
- Must be able to consistently complete all associated paperwork.
- Must be able to complete additional assignments as directed.
- Knowledgeable about Thermoforming Processes or Extrusion Processes
- Knowledge of packaging equipment, including troubleshooting & repairs
PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must work overtime as needed.
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed the Country!