- Parkersburg, WV
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant facility's mechanical equipment.
- Detects and diagnoses mechanical failures, including pneumatic and hydraulic malfunctions of equipment, and repairs as necessary.
- Utilizes precision measuring tools/devices, hand tools and testing instruments mechanical equipment installation and alignment.
- Reads mechanical prints and technical data during the installation and repair of equipment.
- Repairs parts that require minor machine work and uses welding equipment when needed.
- Maintains housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned, including but not limited to equipment tooling and changeovers. Diagnoses electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical issues associated with all equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Reads electrical schematics and interprets specifications.
- Troubleshoots high-voltage systems up to 480 volt 3-phase, 500 volts DC, and low-voltage control circuits.
- Tests equipment operation including digital multi-meters and amp meters.
- Analyzes and repairs electro-mechanical equipment, fixtures, and process control equipment including processors, sensors, drives, instrumentations, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits:our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
Back to top