This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Hourly Rates Starting at $15.01 (Pay Based on Relevant Experience)
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
Build your career at Pactiv Evergreen!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
- Competitive pay with quick growth potential plus additional shift premium for nights
- Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time-off
- Safety Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training Opportunities
- On-the-job Training to build your career!
- Unloads and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
- Responsible for receipt and documentation of incoming raw materials. Supplies production lines with the raw materials as needed.
- Inspects forklift for safety prior to operation on each shift.
- Insures trailers are properly secured to dock with dock locks, whee
- rap plastic truck.
- Responsible for counting and accuracy of raw material areas of the plant for month-end physical inventory.
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER SKILL REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
This position requires frequent exposure to plant environment including extreme temperatures and high noise levels.
- l chocks and trailer jacks prior to entering trailer.
- Affixes labels or other identifying information on product as required for individual customers.
- Determines the best loading pattern for material based on weights and units.
- Performs visual final inspection of incoming raw materials.
- Documents receipt of raw materials and submits all corresponding paperwork to the shipping office.
- Responsible for unloading resin from railcars into silos and documenting the information in the silo logbook and the daily railcar log.
- Responsible for verifying bulk trucks are connected to the correct silo prior to unloading and submitting all paperwork in to the shipping office. Also responsible to document the information in the silo logbook and daily railcar log.
- Supply production lines with required materials.
- Store raw materials in designated bins in raw material warehouse. Stack pallets neatly with labels visible.
- Responsible to maintain raw material warehouse, inside and outside dock areas on the East and South sides, maintain cleanliness of the blower buildings, rail lines and blending room.
- Responsible for cleaning filters on production lines.
- Organizes, bans and stacks empty gaylords and pallets. Coordinate with the shipping supervisor on the disposition of this product.
- Gathers all scrap plastic and loads
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
"IND1P" #CB1 #ZR