This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Up to $ 36.27
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
- Perform various activities on equipment and machines including reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work;
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems;
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs;
- Lubricate or apply other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures;
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications;
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance;
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair using hand tools.
- Performs other duties as required
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed
- Candidate should have 3+ years of Maintenance experience within a manufacturing organization.
- Prior Injection Molding or Extrusion preferred
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Packaging Equipment is desired
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic and mechanical system and machinery
- Ability to read blueprints strongly desired
- Should have own tools; company will provide additional specialty tools if necessary.
- Proficient with Computers is a plus
- Good Communication skills are required to communicate with Supervision and other Departments
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!