This position is for Pactiv, a company of Pactiv Evergreen
**Great Benefits and Starting Pay, Opportunity for Career Growth**
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Starting wage up to $27.32
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting all material blending systems.
- Responsible for cleaning all material system filters, socks and canisters.
- Responsible for monitoring regrind usage and make adjustments based on departmental goals.
- Responsible for maintaining material flow to all machines within your area of responsibility.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Identify and properly label all materials put into gaylords for later use.
- Maintain material hoses; replacing when necessary.
- Maintain housekeeping of all blender mezzanines, silo room, compressor area and back aisle up to the railroad tracks.
- Clean silo access rooms.
- Write work orders for items in need of repair.
- Communicate with following shift and operators.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform all other assigned duties.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to work 30’ off the ground
- Must have good communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization
- Must have the ability to lift 75 lbs occasionally as job demands
- Must have ability to work standing or walking, in a hot environment, for 12 hours with appropriate breaks.
- About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!