Build Your Career at Pactiv
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Starting wage up to $ 16.00/per hour
Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs quality checks and ensures correct counts on various product sizes and packs into the appropriate packaging.
- Replacement of adhesive tape in hand tapers and automatic sealing machinery.
- Quickly notifies operator and/or supervisor of quality issues as they arise.
- Ensure that any finished goods or work in progress identification labels are present and placed in the correct position.
- Stacks finished product in correct configuration, ready for transportation.
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Promptly inform supervisor of any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies
- Follows all Company established rules and policies; Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1