FORK LIFT OPERATOR - FULL TIME
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Primary function is ensuring proper loading and movement of finished product for customer orders.
- Safely operate a Lift Truck.
- Physically load the product.
- Accurate accounting practices in a fast paced environment.
PREREQUISITES: (education, training, experience, skills, etc.)
- Must be able to successfully complete Pactiv Lift Truck operations training course.
- Must have strong basic math and reasoning skills
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills.
- Must have ability to professionally manage inventories, conduct physical inventory cycle counts and adhere to inventory control practices and procedures.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to…)
- Demonstrate safety leadership.
- Ability to physically lift 25 pounds / 1200 times daily, load finished products onto trucks and stand for extended periods of time
- Manage the efficient flow of materials to and from the warehouse to meet customer order requirements (loading, stocking and set-up)
- Effectively communicate with other LTO’s, customer Service Representative and warehouse personnel
- Use appropriate math skills to accurately complete daily reports, accurately complete customer order requirements and maintain highly accurate inventory operations.
- Maintain good housekeeping
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!