Starting wage up to $ 22.86 per hour.
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
• Consistently and safely operates machines at or above standard levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization.
• Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
• Provide innovative solutions for production issues.
• Provides support and guidance to less experienced personnel.
• Completes appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
• Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
• Follow all safety guidelines and wear PPE.
• Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.