This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Keep Baggers safely loaded with rolls of Poly.
- Safely load Corrugate into Case Packer Cooperatively work with other
- operators across the work area to assure all machines achieve expected performance goals.
Make adjustments to baggers and case packers to minimize interruptions to cup machine production and to assure cases are formed and taped perfectly.
Inspect bagged cups to ensure cup quality is not adversely affected by the delivery from Cup Machines.
- Keeps work area clean and tour ready at all times.
- Follows all safety procedures and actively looks for ways to improve safety.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision and Keep complete and accurate records of materials used and machine performance.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds multiple times a day.
- Ability to stand, walk, twist up to 8 hours per day.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!