This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Follow all Standard work practices as defined by CIL (continuous improvement leader) which includes tasks such as: All Safety Policies such as Lockout Tagout procedures, Critical Safety Rules, plant and department safety rules, PPE, MSDS policy and procedures, plant fire protection systems alarms, and proper startup and shut down of all equipment.
- Follow Good Housekeeping procedures.
- Complete Work orders following the proper procedure.
- Troubleshoot and repair AC and DC motor controls, single and 3 phase electrical circuits, electronic drives, and PLC controls.
- Install electrical conduit and machine wiring installation of motors up to 600 hp, fabricate and install brackets and mounting for electrical boxes and disconnects.
- Inspect, test and clean AC and DC motors and replace brushes as needed.
- Perform PM’s on thermo-formers, trim presses, extrusion equipment and support equipment.
- Comply will all Plant and Pactiv wide policies and procedures.
- Perform diagnostics on all equipment and effective troubleshoot equipment failures.
- Train co-workers on electrical related issues and signoff on training.
- .Any and all duties as assigned.
- Education (minimum requirements): Basic Electricity 1 & 2 or equivalent. High-School Diploma. Electrical Trade School Certificate Preferred.
- Experience (minimum requirements): 3– 5 years of previous electrical experience.
- Knowledge of Electrical components of Thermo-formers, Extruders, Crystallizers and Dryers preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits and read electrical schematics/blueprints.
- Must be able to operate Lift/Scissor Truck.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with managers and co-workers.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!