This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- The primary job function consists of the maintenance and repair of all mechanicals, electrical and electronic components of the automation equipment
- This will include, rebuilds, general inspections and Preventative maintenance
- Other duties include diagnose, repair, and/or replace electrical components as necessary.
- Assist in upgrades of process control equipment as new technology develops.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest state of the art control systems.
- Will also assist the shift Operator Mechanics by performing repairs on mechanical systems when needed.
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical troubleshooting robotics/automation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership skills.
- Understanding of pneumatic, hydraulics, bearings, gearboxes, belts and pulleys, chains and sprockets.
- Must possess or immediately purchase the required tools for this position.
- Must be experienced in the following areas:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Servo Systems
- Direct Current Drives
- Alternating Current Drives
- Human Machine Interface Controls
- Industrial motion controls
- Pick and Place Automation
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!