This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
The Area Lead will support the Supervisor in accomplishing the overall building mission. Responsibilities also include leading teams in the areas of productivity, safety, and quality and team effectiveness. The responsibilities will be in addition to existing job responsibilities. The Area Lead will be required to fill in/cover for the Supervisor during absences, vacations, and other periods of leave. This position will also be required to work overtime.
- Receiving/Put-Away: Ensure safe and efficient unloading of material. Ensure appropriate slotting to ensure an efficient warehouse strategy.
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Order Picking: Ensure safe and efficient picking and preparation of product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Loading: Ensure safe and efficient staging, preparation and loading of material into rail cars, containers, or trailers.
- Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put away, and load functions, as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. Daily, will inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee the accurate inventory controls are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Maintenance: Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements as listed on Work Force Skills (WFS) Program.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements as listed in the Pactiv Job Posting Policy.
- Must work overtime as needed and flexible to work on any shift.
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Power Industrial Truck Certified
- Lock out Tag out certified (Glad Hand Locks)
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1