NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior iOS Developer II to join our team in Remote, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
IOS Senior Developer II (Remote)
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manages a 2-3 person client team
- Performs written performance reviews for team
- Holds regular one on ones with team members
- Able to independently design within a defined architecture
- Provides input to the architecture
- Understands different architectural views (conceptual, logical, physical, deployment)
- Reviews code assuring Definition of Done, coding standards, and good design principles are met
- Is a "full-stack" developer with expertise in new and legacy architecture styles
- Knows several languages, expert in primary language
- Develops talent at all levels of developer
- Sets an example of a professional developer
- Able to coach and teach usage of Design Patters, SOLID principles, and Architectural Patterns
- 8+ years of experience with iOS development
- 2+ years of experience with Swift development
- 1+ years of experience leading Development teams
- Basic understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Strong verbal communication skills
- 4+ years in writing and consuming web services
Must reside in the US
This position is not open for employer sponsorship
Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The starting pay range for this remote role is $82,900.00-$172,700.00. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target compensation for the position across all US locations. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate's actual work location, relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Consulting, Developer, Information Technology, Programmer, Application Developer, Technology