Req ID: 106057
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry Level Consultant to join our team in one of our hub cities.
Job Title: Entry Level Business / Technology Consultant
As we continue to grow, our Campus to Career program is hiring candidates with a variety of backgrounds and degrees and an interest in learning innovative technologies for the 2024 summer start dates.
These roles will be based in a variety of locations with other recent college graduates to create a cohort of emerging professionals. In-person and remote work opportunities vary by location, and some roles may involve travel to the client site.
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Plano, Texas
- Chicago, Illinois
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Atlanta, Georgia
- New York, New York
- McLean, VA
Our comprehensive benefits package begins on your first day of employment and we provide a career progression model where you have the opportunity to grow quickly within our organization.
We are looking for recent college graduates or undergraduates for 2024 with one of the following bachelor's or master's degrees:
- STEM, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Software Engineering, MIS, or CIS
- Business, Economics, Finance, other social sciences, human and organizational development, logistics/supply chain management, relevant Bachelor of Arts such as anthropology, etc.
Potential Responsibilities (depending on your career path) could include the following but not limited to:
- Requirements gathering, defining a client's problem, market research, test plan development and execution, software development, project management, documentation, producing client deliverables, facilitating customer meetings, data analysis, and working with latest technologies and with technical teams
- All roles will require some form of travel to various locations in the United States to meet our business and client needs
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Must have a bachelor's degree by the time the Campus class starts
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure, and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85% of the Fortune 100.
Innovation is at the heart of our business, and we believe that innovation is fueled by a high-powered, diverse workforce. We place great importance on creating a work environment where all team members feel empowered to be their authentic selves and achieve their best through working with each other.
We pursue diversity, equity and inclusion as a business imperative that increases employee and client satisfaction, improves financial performance, and creates socially responsible outcomes. As a responsible industry leader, we unequivocally reject racism or discrimination in any form, and are committed to sustaining an equitable environment for our employees, their families, and society as a whole.
NTT DATA supports philanthropic and sustainable programs globally and locally. We are committed to operating ethically and finding ways to solve environmental and social problems.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Cloud, Testing, Project Manager, Computer Science, Entry Level, Technology