Customer Service Representative
- Lincoln, NE
Req ID: 4489
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Lincoln, Nebraska (US-NE)
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Providing front-line phone customer service to policyholders, beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards
- A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100 calls
- Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns
Required Skills for this role include:
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional/office related environment (i.e. office support, administrative, clerical, customer service) that required you to work regularly scheduled shifts.
- At least 1 year of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Lincoln
Job Segment: Clerical, Consulting, Cloud, Administrative, Technology
Back to top