In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Providing front-line phone customer service to policyholders, beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards.
- A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100 calls.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
- Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns.
Required Skills for this role include:
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional/office related environment (i.e. office support, administrative, clerical, customer service) that required you to work regularly scheduled shifts.
- At least 1 year of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- 6+ months of experience in a role that required attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
- 6+ months of experience in a role that required you to communicate (oral/written) effectively in a professional/office setting.
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED Preferences.
Preferred Skills include:
- Previous insurance industry experience that required knowledge of life insurance and annuity policies where you handled calls from members inquiring about payments, policy information, or claims
- Designated quiet area to complete calls while working from home
Bilingual is a highly preferred skill for the position.
*** All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Call Center training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday 7:00 am ct to 7:00 pm ct
Required shifts within that range could include 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm, or 10am to 7pm. (Central Time) Saturday mornings (rotating) 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (Central Time) could also be required
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Consulting, Clerical, Cloud, Technology, Administrative