Front Desk - Member Experience Associate, Bradbury
We are looking for an exciting individual to join our front desk team as a LUMA. Our LUMA staff helps illuminate the way for our members. They coordinate the Professional Member Experience, while offering a top tier level of Hospitality. Act as a liaison between Membership, Events, Housekeeping and Facilities department. As a Luma, you are the Ambassador of first impressions, your role is to warmly greet, assist Members and Guests, maintain the look and flow of the House, and overall present yourself as a Brand Ambassador of NeueHouse.
NeueHouse is a private workspace collective for creatives, artists, and entrepreneurs. Designed to inspire the creative mindset, cultivate curiosity, and provoke new ways of thinking, NeueHouse is a place to work, create, collaborate, socialize and be inspired. A home for new ideas, people, conversations, and experiences.
- Must possess strong communication and ability to delegate tasks to team members.
- Ascertain departmental training needs in an effort to further develop SOPs as business needs change/arise.
- Being comfortable in conversing with Members, Guests and potential Members regarding NeueHouse events, various programs, and amenities offered.
- Must be a positive and articulate Ambassador of the NeueHouse Project/Brand
- Work closely with our Membership team:
- Tour potential new Members as needed
- Manage the schedule for Member Orientations
- Direct Member concerns including but not limited to general inquiries, billing, change of membership tier, etc.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of Hospitality, Front Desk or front facing Customer experience, highly preferred.
- High level of responsibility and professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent guest/client service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to be a practice critical thinking with a tremendous attention to detail; understand and anticipate all guest needs; remain calm and possess ability in resolving issues and the ability to provide exceptional supervisory skills.
- The ability to work cohesively with fellow team members.
Back to top