In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. We're focused on one thing, helping your business get the most out of your data. NetApp brings the enterprise-grade data services you rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the data center. Our industry-leading solutions work across diverse customer environments and the world's biggest public clouds.
As a cloud-led, data-centric software company, only NetApp can help build your unique data fabric, simplify and connect your cloud, and securely deliver the right data, services and applications to the right people-anytime, anywhere.
We have multiple roles in Sales, Marketing, IT Support and Solutions Engineering. Please refer to the recruiter below for more information on specific roles.
Interviews for this role will run through January. This working student role starts in April of this year and lasts 6 months. We are also happy to have thesis students as well.
• A current university student enrolled on a degree course which allows you to work up to 25 hours a week part-time.
• Studying any one of the following degree disciplines: Business / Management / Project Management ce for our commercial roles or Computer Science / Engineering / Informatics for our technical roles. Other degrees will also be considered.
• Can demonstrate a keen interest in technology and how it shapes the future world.
• You must already have the right to work in Germany for the entire duration of the working student contract.
• Are fluent in German and English (verbal and written).
For more information about NetApp, you can watch this video: https://youtu.be/hA8BCEV4Ia8
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
Job Segment: Cloud, Informatics, Computer Science, Bilingual, Technology, Part Time