Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required.
The Customer Experience Advisorfor the Signatera team reports to Customer Experience Supervisor and will work directly with Natera's internal and external, domestic and international customers consisting of medical professionals, patients, laboratory personnel, channel partners, supply chain personnel, and sales by obtaining and processing all required information to process patient genetic testing samples, reports, and billing. The shift timings would be from 12.00 PM - 9.00 PM (CST)
- Deals directly with internal and external customers via telephone and electronic channels to obtain missing information needed for processing of submitted test samples based on assigned region.
- Necessary information includes:
- Patient contact and health information
- Physician and Clinic information
- Billing information or medical insurance information
- Account Set Up forms
- Placing kit orders
- Processing orders for pre-filled requisitions
- Tracking International orders
- High School degree or equivalent required;
- Two- or Four-year undergraduate degree or certification preferred;
- At least 2 years prior customer service experience;
- Multi-lingual skills are a strong plus
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to analyze, escalate, or resolve customer questions within established protocols
- Must be adaptable. Show perseverance through regular change.
- Experienced with both phone and written customer support
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and protocols
- Knowledge of numeric, verbal, and written language applications
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite apps (drive, Gmail, g-docs, g-sheets)
- Excellence in attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism when communicating with customers
- Experience with Desk.com, LIMS, efax, secure email, and Great Plains OM
- Data gathering, sorting, maintenance, and analysis
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you'll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you'll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Generous Employee Referral program. Healthy catered lunches 3 times per week, and premium snacks! Additionally, we offer complimentary premium coffee drinks and teas, and other beverages.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
POSITION LOCATION: NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS REMOTE AND CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US