Murad is currently looking for an Associate Manager, eCommerce who, under the supervision of the Director, 3 rd Party Platforms, will be responsible for managing and driving the sales goals for Murad across retailer.com and Subscription Boxes, and for supporting Amazon and other Marketplaces as needed.
This position will report to the Director, 3 rd Party Platforms. The individual will be responsible for the day-to-day management, support and execution of activities required to maintain and grow these partnerships and deliver sales targets. The ideal candidate must have experience with eCommerce retailers and Amazon Seller Central.
Under the supervision of the Director, 3 rd Party Platforms, this role will lead, contribute, and participate in strategy and planning meetings, exploring and leading digital marketing program opportunities, pitching and planning sampling, leading up marketing support for basic business, product launches, promotions, and strategic digital initiatives. Role will work closely with Global Marketing and Operations (Supply, Demand, QA, etc.) teams to achieve overall project objectives.
This role will coordinate all aspects of Murad retailer partner brand boutique refreshes and development to ensure deadline and goals have been successfully accomplished. Role will work closely with Global Marketing and Creative teams to achieve overall project objectives and deliver assets in a timely fashion.
Responsible for interacting and fostering relationships with account partners (Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom Rack, beauty subscription box partners, etc.) to build Murad's online presence while achieving sales goals.
- Build strong relationships with key retailer stakeholders as credible business partner.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of eCommerce retailer strategic objectives, priorities, shopper demos, decision-making process, and KPIs.
- Support e-retailers businesses by planning and day-to-day business execution of product and program launches and promotions.
- Ensure that product comps and content, including assets, videos, and product copy, are tracked and provided to e-retailers teams by due dates.
- Conduct frequent product page audits to ensure accuracy
- Share with all stakeholders best practices for product pages to inform brand content, optimizations, and content development
- Pursue opportunities to ensure maximum home/category page exposure and email blasts.
Under the guidance of the Director, 3 rd Party Platforms, responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:
- Placing and tracking orders and RTVs
- Partnering with Marketing and Ops on exclusive kits & GWPs, and box offerings.
- Pitching, programming and tracking sampling
- Assisting in preparing and presenting Market decks and any other presentations as needed
- Communicating and ensuring price adjustments are implemented
- Ppage updates/optimization (conducting competitive research on competitor p pages)
- Update and maintain GWP and Promos calendar to reflect all retailer activities
- Update and maintain box programs trackers and calendar to reflect all retailer activities
- Position requires minimum of 4+ years experience in the beauty/ retailer, online marketing /ecommerce area.
- Experience with online retailers and ecommerce best practices
- Familiarity with Amazon Seller Central
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task/prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Very strong organizational skills
- Pro-active problem-solving abilities
- Positive go-getter attitude
- Collaborative and able to be flexible/pivot when needed
- Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across groups.
- Capacity to think "outside of the box", test & learn state of mind, prioritizing initiatives with high ROI
- Proficient in Excel (familiarity using formulas, functions, etc.) with the ability to manage and analyze data
- Understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Strong business acumen & business writing skills, including PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree required