Risk Data Analyst
We’re looking for a Risk Data Analyst to join our analytics team to help us take a data-driven approach to credit risk management. This will entail a deep understanding traditional and alternative consumer credit attributes, acquisition funnel dynamics, underwriting strategy and unit economics. This individual will be a self-starter who is able to effectively translate data into actionable recommendations.
- Leverage data-driven insights to drive changes to credit strategy, pricing, line assignment
- Work closely with Lending Product Managers
- Be an organizational expert on our tracking tools; educate and evangelize a data-driven approach throughout the user experience
- Continue to develop our in-house risk analytics tools to track portfolio performance and make recommendations
- Perform ad-hoc data studies based on requirements from management
- Work with the senior management team to support decisions with data
- 2+ years of credit risk and/or analytical experience
- Experience working with databases (e.g. MongoDB,PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, etc)
- Knowledge of R or Python
- Ability formulate novel solutions to problems, communicate thought process clearly, and think within the context of larger business needs and targets
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Back to top