MoneyLion is looking for a Product Designer who is excited to join our design team in creating intuitive user interfaces for our web dashboard and mobile applicationYou'll be working closely with our engineers and product team.
- Improve overall user experience on our products on web and mobile app.
- Build new meaningful features in helping user's financial wellness.
- Ensure consistency across products, define design patterns and contribute to the current style guide as our products grow.
- Translate product requirements and research into design deliverables: User flows, sketches, wireframes, mockups, specs, etc. that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- You have +2 years of experience and a strong portfolio of work that shows your research, interaction and visual skills.
- Your tools of trade are Sketch, inVision, Adobe CC, and others.
- You have extensive experience in using research, testing and UX best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- You can think at a high level about product strategy and vision, and clearly communicate your design decisions.
- You’re self-motivated and able to execute a project without supervision.
- You can work with designers, developers, product managers and marketing to establish user needs, gather feedback, incorporate business requirements, and find technical limitations.
BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience in financial products.
- Experience crafting multi-media campaigns across web and print.
- Experience with animation tools such as AfterEffects or Principle.
MoneyLion is a technology-enabled lending institution focused on helping all consumers gain access to credit. At MoneyLion we feel passionately that everyone should have a clear path to better financial products. We use data to offer better financial products to all Americans. By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: MoneyLion is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top