Accounts Payable Manager
- New York, NY
MoneyLion Inc, in New York City is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to be a fundamental part of our Accounting team. You will be responsible for full cycle A/P that includes, invoice posting & coding, approval routing, vendor maintenance, as well as special projects.
Founded in 2013 MoneyLion is a five-year-old private fintech company that offers lending, financial advisory and investment services to consumers. The company operates out of four offices worldwide, including its Manhattan headquarters, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. MoneyLion employs over 400 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America and Asia. You will thrive in MoneyLion’s fun, fast paced, and rapidly growing environment.Please visit our website at www.moneylion.com to learn more.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day inquiries and workload of the Accounts Payable Specialist in the department. The Manager should be the point person for questions and should serve as a resource to the team.
• The Manager should also be able to roll-up his or her sleeves and jump in to assist during peak periods or when necessary.
• Maintain a strong understanding of the company policies and procedures as it relates to invoice processing and payments.
• Maintain the overall MineralTree invoice processing and Expensify T&E systems; this includes maintenance and reporting.
• Managing the MineralTree workflow. This includes ensuring that all invoices are reviewed and process timely by the Accounts Payable team and are in compliance with company procedures and policies.
• Managing the Expensify workflow. This includes ensuring that all expense reports are reviewed and process timely by the Business users and the Accounts Payable team and are in compliance with company T&E policies.
• Audit and review invoices in the payment batches to ensure it is complete for all invoice support and approvals.
• Processing requests for all domestic (USD) vendor payments (ACH, Wires & Checks).
• Assist in managing the corporate credit card relationship for the company. Including being a point person for questions about accounts.
• Assist with time-sensitive ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
• Provide organized and ad hoc training to AP team and internal customers.
• Ability to prioritize multiple questions and requests.
• Develop, implement and maintain system, procedures and policies.
• Manage month-end/quarter-end and year-end close by ensuring all received invoices are processed.
• Assemble information for external and internal auditors for quarterly reviews and the annual audit.
• Assist in the preparation and filing of annual 1099.
• Maintaining a strong relationship with internal business customers to ensure they receive excellent service form the accounts payable department.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Basic understanding of principles of accounting
• Knowledge of MineralTree, Netsuite and Expensify preferred, but not required.
• Intermediate MS Excel experience (V-Lookup, Pivot)
• 7+ years of accounts payable experience
• 3+ more years of supervisory experience
• Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly organized and maintains the highest standards of accuracy and precision.
• Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
· United States (Required)
Back to top