The digital revolution is here. Ever had a terrible experience trying to buy something online? Ever smashed your mouse in frustration over an unresponsive app? Yea, us too. That's why we created LogRocket. A platform designed to help our customers create the best possible digital experiences for their customers. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to join our Sales team as a Commercial Account Manager. We have a product that customers are raving about, and you'll play a key role in growing our customer base and reaching more potential customers. If you happen to have experience in the analytics or developer tool verticals, that’s a significant plus.
LogRocket is the first system that gives developers and product teams complete visibility into their customer experience. We raised a $15M Series B at the end of 2019 and have already attracted thousands of customers, including Reddit, Twitch, and Airbnb. We saw record sales last year and are planning to double headcount this year in an effort to broaden our reach and help teams build the best possible web experience. That's where you come in!
- Create and execute a strategy to identify and close new opportunities within our existing customer base
- Build rapport and establish lasting, fruitful relationships with existing customers to retain and grow our presence within enterprise-grade organizations and act as a point of contact when needed
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Discover challenges and aspirations with customers within your book and leverage LogRocket’s platform and product portfolio to advance their success through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth goals
- Partner with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to establish and grow high-value customers
- Demonstrate a commitment to a “growth mindset” by seeking out opportunities to remove roadblocks as well as establish new processes within a startup environment
- 3-5+ years experience in account management, business development, consulting, partnerships, sales or sales engineering within the tech industry
- Proven track record of consistently attaining quarterly metrics and revenue goals
- Ability to drive net-new upsell and cross-sell revenue through outbound prospecting methodologies within your books of business
- In-depth experience collaborating internally with cross-functional partners on complex deals or partnerships
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior-level executives in enterprise-level companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- Familiarity and comfort in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
What we look for:
- Collaborative - you effectively work within and across teams here at LogRocket and also within your prospects to sell our product. You know who the right person to move a deal forward or the right internal stakeholder to partner with to quarterback a deal to close. You share insights, wins, and loses with us - all with the goal of making us better
- Will to Win - you are a hunter through and through. You chase down deals and cover your blind spots. You love to win.
- Trustworthy - you always do the right thing and pride yourself on being a trustworthy seller.
- Coachable - you are open to and seek out feedback, always looking for ways to self-improve
- Adaptable - you are self-aware and can pick up when things are going well or when something needs a shift. You use data and metrics to identify gaps for improvement
- Self-starter - You thrive in ambiguity. You are passionate about the work and impact you are driving. You proactively look for ways to improve your process, conversation, outreach campaigns, and anything else that might help us win
- Communicator - you have a strong presence and great presentation skills. The only things stronger than your presentation skills are your listening skills. You can align the ROI of the product and experience versus simply proving a tech fit
- Pipeline Expert - you know how to manage a pipeline from top to finish, sourcing net-new deals through upsells and cross-sells
- Skilled Prospector - you aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to generate your own business. You leverage tools like ZoomInfo and Outreach to drive demand for your product.
Benefits & Perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy and nonhealthy)
- Open vacation policy — we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options — we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo that has been building products together since the third grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out toward an audacious goal: to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.