About the Company
Budweiser, Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe ou r people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers . Are you up for the Challenge?
As a part of the Digital Sales team, you will play a vital role in the delivery of key sales technology to our 600+ distributor network and 10,000+ users across the country that enable them to sell beer. We operate as a fully Dev Ops team with our own designers, scrum masters, data engineers, and are now working to add engineers and architects to our team to ensure high efficiency, and less bureaucracy.
As a Full Stack Engineer on our team, you will help work to design and build APIs and applications for our wholesaler partners. You will be a lead developer on our cloud-based application and will be responsible for working with the scrum master, designer, architect, and other developers to create key new functionality as prioritized by the team. You will be creating features in partnership with various other Anheuser-Busch teams and third-party apps - expanding our system across various products. You will also help create sustainable and reusable APIs for other product teams to leverage as needed. Code reviews of other team member's work may be required as well.
• Design and implement scalable and resilient data driven micro-services in collaboration with our team's software engineers and frontend developers
• Author high quality code, unit tests and integration tests to help achieve high frequency feature deployments to production services.
• Continuously explore and incorporate new technologies to keep our micro-services, packages and software up to date with industry developments.
• Code Reviews of other team member's work to ensure quality across the board
• Contribute to our long-term technical roadmap
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or related engineering field
• Significant hands-on experience with enterprise API development / deployment
• Node.js, Nest.js
• Front-end development in React.js or a related framework
• Knowledge of Azure B2C in an enterprise environment
• Other Cloud systems (Terraform, AWS, GCP)
Perks and Benefits
Health and Wellness
- Fitness Subsidies
- HSA With Employer Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Non-Birth Parent or Paternity Leave
- Birth Parent or Maternity Leave
Office Life and Perks
- Company Outings
- Casual Dress
- Happy Hours
Vacation and Time Off
- Leave of Absence
- Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Financial and Retirement
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
- Promote From Within
- Shadowing Opportunities
- Access to Online Courses
Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Labatt Breweries of Canada.