Budweiser, Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe ou r people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers . Are you up for the Challenge?
As a part of the Digital Sales team, you will play a vital role in the delivery of key sales technology to our 600+ distributor network and 10,000+ users across the country that enable them to sell beer. We operate as a fully Dev Ops team with our own designers, scrum masters, data engineers, and are now working to add engineers and architects to our team to ensure high efficiency, and less bureaucracy.
As a Front End Engineer on our team, you will help work to design and code our APIs and web application for wholesalers. You will be the lead developer on our web based application and will be responsible for working with the scrum master, designer, architect, and other developers to create key new functionality as prioritized by the team. You will be creating features in partnership with various other Anheuser-Busch teams and third party apps - expanding our system across various products. You will also help create sustainable and reusable APIs for other product teams to leverage as needed. Code reviews of other team member's work may be required as well.
• Design and implement scalable user-facing features in collaboration with our team's designer and other developers
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Author high quality code, unit tests and integration tests to help achieve high frequency feature deployments to production services
• Build for optimal performance across devices and browsers
• Continuously explore and incorporate new technologies to keep our software up to date with industry developments
• Code Reviews of other team member's work to ensure quality across the board
• Contribute to our long-term technical roadmap
• Bachelor's degree
• React.js or a related framework
• Azure App Service
• Azure DevOps
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or related engineering field
• Azure resources, generally (SQL DB, API Management, App Service, Logic Apps, DevOps)
• Swift and/or Kotlin
• API Development / Deployment (Mulesoft and Node.js)