About the Company
Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NURL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT.
What We Believe In
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE - our team and dynamic is unlike any other
- WELL-BEING: We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being through our flexible benefits plan, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You'll lead from day one. We'll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on industrial equipment in a production environment
- Work as part of a team to troubleshoot and repair equipment, including disassembling and reassembling machinery, overhauling gearboxes, and replacing bearings, etc.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program for plant equipment
- Perform work in a manner consistent with plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work orders, planners, and part staging
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) license or other trades with equivalent experience
- Valid license or experience as a Machinist and/or Welder is an asset
- Willing and able to work shift work (days, afternoons and midnights), overtime, weekends, and holidays
- Proven mechanical and troubleshooting skills; Prefer 3 or more years experience with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical maintenance
- Ability to set up and operate all machines common to the trade and ability to operate equipment including lathe, vertical mill, band saw, drill press, etc. Welding experience an asset
- Outstanding work ethic with exceptional discipline, attendance, and safety record
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- High energy and initiative, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer familiarity and capable of adapting to new computer program
- $1.50 additional per hour for dual ticket (welder, machinist or 2nd/3rd class power engineer
- Shift Premium paid as per shift worked (Afternoon additional $ 0.70 per hour and night $1.10 per hour)
- Benefits (medical, dental, insurances and disability benefits)
- Pension contribution with 100% company match
- Beer benefit
- Option of 3 days weekend shift with additional premium.