About the Company
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois .
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia , Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
Pay: 37.29$ per hour
Shifts: 40 hour work week
Monday to Friday, rotating shifts:
- Day - 7AM - 3PM
- Afternoon - 3PM - 11PM
- Overnight - 11PM - 7AM
- Beer Benefit - receive a case of 24 bottles every 2 weeks
- Health & Dental
- Pension - Labatt will match 6% of contribution.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on industrial equipment in a production environment
- Work as part of a team to troubleshoot and repair equipment, including disassembling and reassembling machinery, overhauling gearboxes, and replacing bearings, etc.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program for plant equipment
- Perform work in a manner consistent with plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work orders, planners, and part staging
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Red Seal Journeyman Millwright Ticket
- Willing and able to work shift work (days, afternoons and midnights), overtime, weekends, and holidays
- Proven mechanical and troubleshooting skills; Prefer 3 or more years experience with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical maintenance
- Ability to set up and operate all machines common to the trade and ability to operate equipment including lathe, vertical mill, band saw, drill press, etc. Welding experience an asset
- Outstanding work ethic with exceptional discipline, attendance, and safety record
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- High energy and initiative, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer familiarity and capable of adapting to new computer program
What We Believe
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- OWNERSHIP is the foundation of everything we do.
- Above all, we believe our PEOPLE are our greatest asset. We rely on collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace