We are seeking an extremely personable & professional Style Advisor to join Knot Standard and spearhead our fast and reliable growth in our Buckhead showroom. Our ideal candidate is someone who makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities.
The Style Advisor role is a full-time salaried + commission position for passionate sales individuals. We are looking for people who have a strong affinity to luxury product, a love for working with people, and the desire to be part of a fast-growing company. It is a hard work/high reward balance with industry leading compensation and benefits and bi-annual sales reward trips for high performance. Our Style Advisors ultimately love what they do – helping men look and feel their best every day.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service and selection, combined with a high-tech approach and classic tailoring to create the lifestyle our clients deserve. To date, we operate 9 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Coupling high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
You will make an impact by:
- Becoming a menswear specialist based on our training & development of client measurements, fabric knowledge, customizations, alterations, and sales psychology
- Proactively building a book of clients through different prospecting efforts (outreach, events, etc.) and building upon recurring client relationships
- Setting appointments and meeting with clients in our showrooms to conduct personalized wardrobe planning for both casual and professional looks
- Guiding clients through the custom experience, helping them sort through fabrics from our English or Italian mills, pockets, buttons, embroideries, and every detail that goes into ultimately hand crafting a one-of-a-kind custom garment
- Maintaining personal relationships with our most exclusive clients from their first interaction with Knot Standard through purchase, delivery and ongoing orders
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You have:
- 2 to 5+ years of direct sales experience – creative & strategic in approach
- Excellent client relationship skills (new business development, sales, client facing roles)
- Prior affiliation with successful customer-facing businesses, preferably in the luxury industry; having a natural ability to connect with clients and comfortably handle all personality types
- Strong eye for detail & organizational skills. As a custom menswear company with customizations, measurements, and custom client experiences - it's all in the details
- World class communication & interpersonal skills; written and verbal, handling yourself with confidence internally to peers and externally to clients
- Independent decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage; whether it be your book of business, or employee growth and development
- Passion for the menswear industry and creating confidence with luxury clothing
- An entrepreneurial spirit - you take initiative to get things done
- The drive to be involved and network - We are passionate about what we do, and what we do as a company, ultimately spreading the word and helping us grow as a business
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Compensation is a mix of base salary and generous commission– high income potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Industry related training and development
- Rewarding incentives for achieving your sales goals (bi-annual Sales Reward Trips and more)
- Monthly team outings such as fitness classes, happy hours, team dinners, and local excursions
Meet Some of Knot Standard's Employees
John B.CEO & Co-founder
As CEO, John helps lead the company through the rapidly changing retail landscape, ensuring they're always providing high quality products and service.
Back to top