Campaign Operations Specialist I
- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
As a Campaign Operations Specialist, you will design, traffic, and launch, digital marketing campaigns. You will need outstanding problem-solving abilities, a strong understanding of excel, and excellent English communication skills.
What You Will Do:
- Traffic and launch digital marketing campaigns across multiple media trading platforms.
- Become an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others.
- Become an expert in Kepler’s proprietary software suite.
- Provide input and guidance around digital media advertising campaign design.
- Work with Kepler's Media Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- Work with Kepler's Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights.
- Codify and share best practices across teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Online advertising experience preferred but not required (e.g. Google AdWords/Adsense, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, blog development or other marketing/content platforms).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. All majors accepted, preferably with a major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies with proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems.
- Excellent bi-lingual communication between English and Spanish.
- Ability to “do what it takes” and manage a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
Back to top