- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, and how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities and a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with and learn from the smartest people in the industry and have a blast doing it.
As a Campaign Operations Specialist, you will design, traffic, and launch, digital marketing campaigns. You will need outstanding problem-solving abilities, a strong understanding of excel, and excellent English communication skills.
What You Will Do:
- Traffic and launch digital marketing campaigns across multiple media trading platforms.
- Become an expert with media trading platforms and analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including display (banner ads), mobile (smartphone, tablet), search (Google, Yahoo!/Bing), social (Facebook, Twitter) and online video (Hulu, YouTube), among others.
- Become an expert in Kepler’s proprietary software suite.
- Provide input and guidance around digital media advertising campaign design.
- Work with Kepler's Media Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- Work with Kepler's Client Solutions team to understand your client's goals, provide subject matter expertise, and communicate powerful campaign insights.
- Codify and share best practices across teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Online advertising experience preferred but not required (e.g. Google AdWords/Adsense, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, blog development or other marketing/content platforms).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. All majors accepted, preferably with a major or minor in a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, economics, engineering, statistics, physics, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort with MS Excel, data analysis and internet technologies with proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems.
- Excellent bi-lingual communication between English and Spanish.
- Ability to “do what it takes” and manage a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
**All applications must include a Resume & Cover Letter in English to be considered.
Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for CR work authorization. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here