Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Account Strategy and Growth team drives the strategy, execution and scale of KeepTruckin’s target account universe. This is a very strategic team and plays a key role in our success as we move into new markets and geographies.
We are seeking a Director, Account Strategy and Growth to build and lead the team. This role will partner with our data science strategic analytics team to prioritize high propensity to buy accounts, run experiments to test signals, source accounts, work with the field operations teams to drive execution on these accounts and lead a data quality team to drive data integrity. They should bring experience understanding customer buying behaviours and identifying propensity to buy signals. This role will have four direct reports including a manager of the data quality team.
Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will earn credibility with all levels of the organization. Your experience building and scaling teams will differentiate your candidacy.
This role will report to the VP of Sales Strategy & Ops and will partner with Sales Segment VPs. You will lead and grow a team to meet the needs of the business.
What You'll Do:
- Bring a multi-disciplinary and data-rich approach to defining propensity to buy attributes and signals.
- Partner with Sales leaders to develop a feedback loop on real time success signals to properly prioritize accounts.
- Develop a network of sources of accounts and data enrichment.
- Develop strategies for account categorization and sourcing as we enter new markets and geographies.
- Mentor, coach and grow our Account Strategy and Growth team
What We're Looking For:
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional initiatives
- Experience standing up a data quality team
- Success in multiple SaaS environments with at least one experience in a $500M / +100 SMB AE team
- Experience in the SMB segment
- Fluent in various data science methodologies to mentor and coach the team
- Has grown teams and managed performance
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.