Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Commercial People Manager (Commercial Sales Manager) to help create the strategy and execute sales into the small sized market. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing and mentoring SaaS sales teams to perform consistently at or above their quota. Reporting to the VP of Commercial Sales, this is a tremendous opportunity to help develop KeepTruckin’s market leadership and presence in your region!
What You'll Do:
- Ensure Commercial Sales team monthly performance goals are met and exceeded
- Coach, manage and develop sellers to create a high-performing, consistent, team
- Ensure consistent execution of the end-to-end sales processes
- Collaborate with Sales Development Team to drive higher conversion rates on SDR sourced opportunities
- Ensure use of CRM and forecasting tools to report key metrics
- Work with Marketing to deliver feedback on what is resonating, which lead sources and products are performant, and share ideas for campaigns to generate interest
- Ensure smooth hand off to Customer Success, timely follow up, strong ownership of the customer experience through cross-sell, up-sell, and renewal
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience directly managing Account Executives in Software and/or Software/Hardware Sales
- Identify areas of opportunity, recommend solutions, take ownership of implementation and/or project management if in another dept’s domain
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business by sharing insights, the root causes behind changes in KPI’s, the frequency and impact of these root causes and your recommendations to double down or course correct as needed
- Exhibit a competitive mindset, always striving for success
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Knows what results are important, and focuses resources to achieve them
- Keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with business situations
- Transportation or Logistics experience preferred
- Strong experience with Salesforce or other CRM and sales technologies for forecasting, pipeline management, and sales acceleration
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.