Enterprise Sales and Relationship Manager
- Gloversville, NY
Job Title: Enterprise Sales and Relationship Manager
Itemize is an award-winning FinTech financial data extraction and reconciliation platform. It is used by businesses to transform and reconcile expense documents, such as receipts, invoices, and purchase orders, together with commercial payment transaction information. Itemize harnesses proprietary Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to automate processes for a range of leading clients in financial services, including credit card companies, accounting software providers, expense management companies, and accounts payable platforms providers.
Itemize operates a cloud-based service that integrates both fully and partially automated systems for data extraction, reconciliation, and compliance verification. The Itemize platform supports users in over 25 countries and several languages. Itemize enables financial professionals to focus on high-value analytical activities, automating labor-intensive tasks while reducing financial operating expenses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Enterprise Sales and Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing and building a sales portfolio of commercial clients, aligning Itemize solutions with client use-cases and market demand. The Enterprise Sales and Relationship Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible to:
- Identify, qualify, and close opportunities with large institutional clients
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing commercial clients
- Establish strong sales process, managed by a CRM, and drive new business
- Partner with marketing to drive sales effectiveness and revenue results
- Ensure that clients' voices, opinions, ideas, and feedback are being conveyed back to Itemize Product and Marketing teams
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years' experience focused on acquisition and closing new business in a relevant B2B SaaS business
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong familiarity with enterprise data platforms
- Industry knowledge of financial supply chain, such as ERP, expense management, payables workflow, or commercial payments
- Experience independently negotiating and renewing strategic, high-revenue customer relationships with global enterprise software and technology focused companies, including those that require deep sales and product integrations between companies
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople, and product managers
- Experienced CRM user and sales process champion
- Demonstrated ability to manage and drive the sales process for commercial sales and accounts
Itemize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Itemize does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top