Join our team to work on everything from front-end to server-side code and database architecture. We have an exceptional 30+ year delivery track record, deep technical expertise and disciplined delivery and technical engineering practices.
At Intelliware, you’ll build a wide variety of enterprise/consumer facing applications within a team-based Agile environment. The way we build software is strongly influenced by the values of Extreme Programming: feedback, respect, courage, communication and simplicity. We have virtual collaborative project rooms where you’ll work closely with a cross functional team including clients. You’ll find continuous opportunities to learn, share knowledge and teach within your team and within the developer community at Intelliware via monthly educational sessions, study groups and hands-on R&D initiatives.
While working within a team in an Agile environment, you will be:
- Designing high quality applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Estimating, tasking and prototyping
- Contributing clear and maintainable code to a shared codebase
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation
- Investigating, learning and applying new technologies and processes
- Clarifying requirements with team and client representatives
’Must Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience designing and developing complex applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Attention to well-crafted software
’Nice to Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Exposure to and interest in Agile approaches to software development e.g. automated testing, continuous integration, project rooms, pair programming, etc.
- Relational and/or NoSQL databases, SQL queries and object relational mapping tools
- Significant cloud platform experience, preferably with AWS or Azure
- Strong fundamental knowledge of computer science algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Experience designing distributed systems at scale handling large data sets using, for example, Apache Spark, Kafka, Kinesis, or Hadoop toolsets
- Distributed computing and platform as a service
- UNIX, Linux and W3C technologies including HTTP and XML
- Automated build, test and deployment tools
We are now working as a remote first organization and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. As a result, all of our interviews will also be conducted remotely.
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.