Solution Sales Consultant
Intapp is expanding the pre-sales organization with an industry-focused Solution Sales Consultant in the Accounting & Consulting sector. Intapp is investing more resources in this rapid growth space and the Solution Consultant is the critical connection point between solution positioning and real-world execution on business needs. The Solution Consultant operates as the primary product expert in the field, responsible for determining the opportunity requirements, aligning the best Intapp solution, and demonstrating and communicating the Intapp advantage.
The Accounting & Consulting Solution Consultant will drive consultative prospect engagements and is accountable for all product and technical evaluations globally within the defined sales segment. This will require operating as a Solution Consultant as well as coordinating engagements across other specialized Solution Consultants. Success will require deep collaboration with the sales team members including Value Engineering, product management, implementation consultants and others.
- Aligning, tailoring, and demonstrating Intapp solutions that maximize customer benefits
- Assessing and shaping the prospect engagement model to ensure positive results across the Intapp platform
- Architecting and communicating the optimal solution and solution advantages to the prospect
- Working with consulting and implementation services to ensure feasibility and proper post-sales execution
- Coordinating and responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Assisting in account strategy and account planning
- Maintaining and leveraging a thorough knowledge of competitive landscape
- Remaining current with industry events, product offerings, etc.
- Building and maintaining a thorough working knowledge of all Intapp products
- Identifying unmet pain points and synthesizing feedback in collaboration with product management to help shape solution development
- 2+ years of relevant pre-sales experience at an enterprise software company
- 2+ years accounting or consulting experience at a respected firm or direct experience with the industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate a strong understanding of the business issues related to enterprise software and IT
- Strong and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in design thinking or other group collaboration methodologies
- Technically adept including the ability to quickly redesign presentations and configure applications
- Possess high integrity, teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Fluency in any foreign language an asset