Intapp OnePlace for Marketing, Practice Group Leader (PGL) EMEA based
The Practice Group Leader (PGL) is responsible for the comprehensive success of the OnePlace for Marketing solution. This includes success in terms of sales performance, as well as ensuring the solution is optimized to meet and exceed customer expectations.
The Practice Group Leader works closely with counterparts in the product, engineering, and support groups to ensure that these groups are aligned and fully informed with respect to market needs and priorities to ensure the OnePlace for Marketing solution is best of breed and optimized to succeed in the market.
The Practice Group Leader works closely with the Leader of Sales to drive revenue growth and brand awareness for OnePlace for Marketing. Working closely with sales (the MDs), product management, marketing and product marketing, the Practice Group Leader is expected to have direct impact on the revenue growth of the practice.
The success of the Client Development Practice has been driven by a commitment to understanding the pressures law firms face and delivering market leading solutions. As we expand outside of the legal market and continue to grow our sales team, it is critical that the practice develop additional expertise in the leadership group to support the field team.
The PGL will have substantial sales credibility and ideally already be known in the EMEA legal market and the PGL will be a bona fide expert on the issues in Marketing and BD within law firms.
The company has embarked on a transformative project to embed the Solution Selling methodology across all areas of the company. This change requires that all sales and solution consultants have situational fluency in the areas associated with back-office administration, disaggregation of legal work, legal practice automations and enterprise data architecture. The PGL will be instrumental in helping to build situational fluency that cover technical, business and leadership challenges
Description and Responsibilities
- Deliver best-in-class expertise, integrity, and reliability to assist the sales team in achieving revenue goals and maximizes client success with Intapp products.
- Transfer knowledge gained from client engagement to the sales and product marketing team to assist in the development of Solution Selling tools. (pain chains, vision statements, sponsor/power sponsor emails, implementation plans).
- Work with the solution consulting team to guide market specific demo requirements.
- Support product sales to clear adoption hurdles.
- Identify clients’ unique drivers for change and consequent application of Intapp technology.
- Educate clients on business problems and solutions addressed by Intapp products.
- Justify value of Intapp products by assisting the field team in the creation of business cases, project plans and other supporting collateral..
- Work with product and engineering teams to guide product evolution to enable the OnePlace for Marketing solution to remain best-in-breed. Incorporate input from customers, as well as support and sales teams.
- Work with support teams to identify product or process issues that negatively impact OnePlace for Marketing solution success and work with appropriate Intapp teams to resolve.
- Speak with Relationships customers on a regular basis to ensure that we are fully aware of issues and opportunities to improve the solution and/or processes. Communicate as needed with engineering, product, and support teams to make sure teams are aligned and working to optimize the Relationships solution and related processes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Deep experience speaking with customers on a regular basis to ensure that they are fully aware of issues and opportunities to improve the solution and/or processes. Proven ability to communicate as needed with engineering, product, and support teams to make sure teams are aligned and working to optimize solutions and related processes.
- Capability to present value propositions to C level executives.
- Strong reputation.
- Broad experience of legal technology in professional services organizations, with focus on CRM, ERM, relationship and contact data/data quality management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; this position involves a significant amount of direct client interaction.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills; must be detail-oriented.
- Results-oriented, resourceful, comfortable working under tight deadlines with demanding internal and external customers.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Team player with ability to coordinate work with disparate team members.
- Excellent hands-on skills with common office automation products (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Flexibility to travel across EMEA when safe to do so.