Intapp Integrate is an application and data integration tool, which is mainly deployed in on-premise environment, and Intapp Integration Service is an iPaaS offering a cloud platform to build and manage integrations with the option to run integrations either on-premise or on the cloud. Both of them provide a simple, straightforward way to create and manage data communications across a variety of software systems and cloud services. They allow organizations to streamline IT data architecture, implement master data management initiatives and automate a broad variety of critical business processes.
This position will be involved in both products' development work and also have the opportunity to propose and design new features to help shape the future product roadmap.
- Design and implement features, enhancements, and bug fixes for our integration platform products.
- Participate in product management and help shape product architecture and road maps.
- Participate in all phases of software development from design to implementation, testing, release, and maintenance.
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years solid programming experience in Java development
- Good communication skill, verbal and written
- Experience in working within a co-located/distributed development team
- Experience in designing, developing, and executing software solutions to address business issues
- Experience in troubleshooting code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong fundamentals in Core java and data structures
- Experience in frameworks like Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience in relational database design & modeling
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in testing, JUnit/TestNG, PowerMock/Mockito
- Experience in using version control tools like Git
- Experience in Continuous Integration- Jenkins as a plus
- Experience in Kubernetes as a plus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud platforms as a plus
- Experience in Linux configuration and system-level development as a plus