Business Value Advisory, Value Engineer
Intapp is seeking to expand pre-sales client engagements with additional Value Engineers. Value Engineers help firms transform by collaboratively developing business justifications for technology investments. This includes aligning solutions and business outcomes to strategic imperatives, building business cases, and developing value roadmaps. Successful Value Engineers provide firms with industry thought leadership and expert consultation to drive innovation, establish enhanced business capabilities and improve performance.
- Partnering with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays.
- Leading customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, map out innovation scenarios, identify key improvement opportunities and other sources of economic value, and deliver board-level justifications for change.
- Identifying trends and best practices that support the adoption of Intapp’s products and services. Providing customers with a strategic perspective on leveraging technology innovation to enhance their business outcomes.
- Working with product marketing and strategic consulting to develop and standardize content and thought leadership around critical components of the Intapp portfolio. These assets include but are not limited to value propositions, competitive positioning, industry best practices, references and value calculators.
- Experience and expertise in services industries that provide customers confidence and respect. Legal, financial services, accounting and consulting experience is an advantage.
- Proven success with challenger-sales type engagements.
- Exemplary research and presentation authoring skills with a strong emphasis on synthesis and simply representing complex scenarios. Resulting work products will have a clear narrative that can be easily consumed by a wide range of audiences.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong group management and facilitation skills, Design Thinking or similar methods a strong plus.
- Proven consultative engagement approach: identify the need for an engagement, then shape, sell and run the engagement.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in operations or management consulting. Sales experience required.
- Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration issues.
- MBA or equivalent degree required from a top University.