ICM Partners is dedicated solely to the representation of artists, content creators, authors, artisans and journalists. Many of the biggest hits in motion pictures, television, music, sports and publishing were created on the page, on the stage, in front of, and behind the camera by the agency's clients. The company has the expertise of a legacy agency, with decades in the business, coupled with the entrepreneurial spirit of its agent owners who bought the company in 2012, and operate it with its client's best interests at the forefront of everything they do. The firm has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and London.
Begin your path to becoming an Agent by joining our Concerts Central Team in the Concerts Department at ICM Partners. The ideal candidate is confident, competitive, quick- thinking, motivated, and excels in an environment where he/she will be rewarded for strong performance. We are currently looking for professional, presentable individuals with a passion for the music industry and looking to pursue a career as an agent.
• Enter client offers using in-house booking system
• Collect ticket counts and compile into grids for upcoming shows
• Data entry regarding venues, buyers and contacts
• Cover Concert desks for assistants who are absent
• Demonstrate professional communication with colleagues, agents and partners
• Administrative projects as needed
• Additional duties as assigned
• BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
• Must have a strong interest in music/comedy touring
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment while demonstrating a sense of urgency
• Dependable and proactive with an "extra-mile" attitude
• Demonstrates absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Willingness to assist wherever required with a positive attitude
• Prior Agency/Music Touring experience a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to work unexpected overtime is required
• BA/BS degree required with a strong academic record
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.