HomeAdvisor is seeking an experienced, results-driven SEO Analyst who will be responsible for overseeing and developing projects that increase the organic visibility of the HomeAdvisor website. Th is person will be responsible for interpreting market, web and business metrics to identify high-impact optimization opportunities , and working cross-functionally with product, engineering and content to implement them. This role will also have a heavy focus on conducting SEO A/B experimentation , Technical SEO, as well as helping maintain and build our SEO analytics capabilities.
HomeAdvisor is a dual-sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions that will reshape the home services marketplace.
W hat You'll Do:
- Monitor and report on KPIs, share with the SEO team and Senior Management, and quickly respond to divergences
- Help design SEO experiments an d test new strategies and opportunities for growth
- Analyze SEO test results and execute next steps at a fast pace
- Analyze keyword, traffic , user a nd business trends to gain insight and take action
- Lead, manage , and prioritize SEO projects that involve cross-functional stakeholders
- Grow the business through technical SEO, data analysis, and various optimizations
- Understand each department's SEO needs and evangelize SEO internally
Qualities we're searching for:
- Passionate & curious problem solver: someone who is genuinely curious about how and why people search, extremely knowledgeable about SEO best practices and trends, and relishes in the analytical and technical depths of the industry.
- Extremely detail-oriented: but can also see the forest from the trees, balancing the intricacies of SEO with the larger company objectives.
- Quantitative and pragmatic: you have a data-driven approach to making decisions.
- Analytical, tactical & strategic: experience building a strategic and tactical plan based on analyzing lots of data.
- High ownership: autonomous and takes pride in your work, has a sense of urgency, and perseveres through difficulty to deliver high-quality results.
- High initiative: An ambitious go-getter who takes initiative without being asked and over-delivers on your promises.
- Excellent communicator: ability to clearly communicate and evangelize SEO across all levels, particularly through data.
- Results-driven: Focused on achieving results, setting ambitious goals, and able to prioritize appropriately by understanding the balance of value.
- Innovative: constantly focused on improving, growing, and coming up with new ways to grow and propel the business.
- Teamwork & positive attitude : works collaboratively with a positive and can-do approach to opportunities and challenges to get the right things done quickly.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience (preferred in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering)
- Demonstrable track record of success at driving significant results & business growth
- 3+ years of in-house SEO experience with an enterprise-level site (i.e. hundreds of thousands or millions of pages)
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with Omniture/Adobe SiteCatalyst strongly desired
- Statistical background a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position range s from $60,000-$100,000, commensurate with experience and performance . Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!