At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
We are looking for ambitious Senior Product Designers to elevate our experience. Highly successful Senior Product Designers at HomeAdvisor are:
- End-to-end strategic thinkers
About the team:
Our Designers are hands-on in every phase of a project lifecycle, from early strategy and concepting, through customer research, detailed design, launch, and optimization. They have deep knowledge in a variety of design disciplines: user experience, user interface design, front-end coding, branding, and visual design.
We value creative exploration, iteration, and attention to detail. Designing our service requires an intimate understanding of our diverse users - achieved through continuous research and testing - and close collaboration with many disciplines inside our organization.
What you'll do:
- Design, prototype, and launch great digital experiences that are functional, easy to use, and informed by data and research
- Create concepts, user flows, screens, and prototypes that support our mission
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of our entire end-to-end service and customers
- Partner with our UX researchers to plan and run user tests and other design research to inform your point of view
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, framework, style guide and design process
- Partner with Product Managers and business owners to understand the problem and define the scope and requirements for a solution
- Work alongside engineers throughout the design process to ensure your ideas are feasible and later built the way you envision.
- Mentor other designers on the team
Skills and experience for success:
- Minimum of 5 years designing experiences on mobile and web
- Experience working cross functionally to design & ship products
- A portfolio of personal or professional projects you've designed and helped ship
- Understanding of and a passion for user-centered design principles
- Driven, able to adapt and grow in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $75,000-105,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!