At HomeAdvisor, we work every day to create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners to nurture growth of the independent small business and deliver a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to inventions that will continue to reshape the home services marketplace. Product is the heart of our business.
As a Product Manager you will own a product portfolio composed of products that tackle focus on expanding our home services platform. This is the key role that "connects the dots" across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design and Engineering and Support. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives innovative product delivery furthers our brand goals. Y ou will leverage product performance data, consumer insights, and research to develop and experiment with innovative product enhancements that contribute to top-and middle-of-funnel growth across a variety of business lines and monetization options .
What you'll do:
- Drive constant flow of A/B tests to incrementally improve conversion
- Develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- Own product portfolio backlog and roadmap, collaborate with Design, Engineering, and Research/Analytics to bring products from ideation to launch.
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for target customers
- Collaborate with various departments such, as Product Marketing, Monetization, Design & Communications, to bring product features to market, drive adoption, and deliver on KPI objectives
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
Skills And Experience Needed For Success:
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs and successfully motivating across the organization to achieve strategy goals
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity and exhibit grit when faced with setbacks
- You have excellent at verbal and written communicating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders, including C-level executives; exceptional presentation skills
- You have a strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You have successfully launched innovative features and/or products at large scale
- You have experience collaborating with design & marketing to drive product adoption and support marketing initiatives
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) products in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Denver, CO or New York, NY are preferred locations for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000-$140,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie's List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world's largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!