Inside Sales Representative - Angie's List (Indiana)
- Flexible / Remote
For over two decades, Angie's List has provided trusted reviews and information to help millions of homeowners make smart hiring decisions for their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. Angie's List also helps service professionals grow their business by providing individualized advertising packages, providing a platform for previous customers to review completed projects and connecting them with homeowners browsing for their next project.
Our Sales Origination team(s) and Client Success team(s) work together to ensure that service providers are set up with quality advertising that meets their needs and have a dedicated resource throughout their advertising campaign. We are excited to expand our network of service providers and to do so, we need the right Inside Sales Representatives on our team to focus on sales originations. Internally and to our clients, we refer to our inside sales team as Sales Solutions Consultants. To join this elite team, you will need to show a passion for sales, helping small and large companies succeed, and a desire to grow your career and income.
**Angie's List is currently hiring and on-boarding remotely. While this position is remote until it is safe to return to an office, you must live in one of the following states: Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota or Utah. If you live outside this parameter, you should look for other job postings on our careers page that may make more sense for your location.
What you'll be responsible for....
- Outreach to service providers via phone (nationwide) to discuss Angie's List value proposition, products, and advertising options
- Overcoming objections and negotiating customized advertising campaigns based on the service provider's needs
- Coaching service providers how to effectively engage the consumers who submit service requests to solve their home projects needs
- Researching service providers using internal notes, company website, and other public information. Leads are provided in our CRM (Salesforce), prospecting is done for you!
- Guiding service providers through the background check authorization and approval process
- Meeting and exceeding required sales targets - you will be responsible for contract value sold each bi-weekly pay period and revenue retrained throughout the contract period.
To join our team, you'll need ...
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree OR 2+ years of sales or customer facing experience required
- Experience in sales, especially inside sales, is a plus
- Motivation to exceed sales goals - you are not satisfied by doing the minimum, and you strive to be the best
- Strong communication skills - building rapport quickly, active listening, and confidence in what you're saying
- Desire to contribute to the bottom line and recognize that a team is only as strong as the weakest player - you seek feedback and want to continuously improve
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while paying attention to detail
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
- Proven computer/technology aptitude and proficiency
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connection
Benefits & Compensation:
- $30,000 base salary with uncapped commission paid biweekly. Average first year earnings $60,000 -$100,000+
- Paid training
- Employer paid medical coverage with a company contribution to an HSA fund
- Dental & vision coverage, pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Work/life balance (This role is 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday)
- Technical equipment provided
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling!
Back to top