JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Manager - Kansas City
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing a sales team, contract management, reconciliation, increasing sales, and growing advertising profitability for the Angie's List Sales Origination team.
**Angie's List is currently hiring and on-boarding remotely. While we are working from home for the foreseeable future, you must reside in or near the listed location (Olathe, KS). If you live outside this parameter, you should look for other job postings on our careers page that may make more sense for your location.
- Monitors performance of reporting staff and takes necessary action to communicate and/or advise standards. Implements warnings, disciplinary action, and terminates as warranted. Performs Employee Reviews.
- Monitors proper headcount to meet forecasted goals.
- Manages sales activities through Sales Force.
- Reconciles monthly sales for accuracy and completion.
- Manages daily sales issues related to processing contracts.
- Conducts individual sales training and coaching daily in addition to group seminars when needed.
- Monitors and evaluates market pricing and competitive situation and makes recommendations to management as needed.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a sales management role
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Supervisory or management experience preferred
- Experience with managing remotely preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $50,000 base salary with uncapped commission paid biweekly. Projected first year earnings around $100,000+
- Employer paid medical coverage with a company contribution to an HSA fund
- Dental & vision coverage, pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Technical equipment provided