Business Care Representative - Inbound is responsible for handling inbound sales and services calls from Angie's List Service Providers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Resolves problems, answers questions and responds to customers in a professional manner on daily basis.
- Receives incoming calls and provides assistance to new businesses, ineligible, and eligible Service Providers on a daily basis.
- Act as point of contact for advertising eligible Service Providers to educate on benefits of Angie's List, including paid advertising and eCommerce opportunities.
- Drives eligibility creation by educating on best practices for review generation.
- Provides Service Provider with coaching and encouragement to complete tasks required to become eligible.
- Acts as point of contact for new Service Providers looking to set-up accounts.
- Educates Service Providers on efficient utilization of Angie's List account and profile.
- Resolves complaints, documents in proper data bases, and completes any follow up.
- Provides assistance in updating Service Provider's profiles and explains management of information through online Business Center.
- Responds to emails from Service Providers and ensures customer service levels are met.
- Meets or exceeds stated goals.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Possession of High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in customer service is a plus.
- Inbound calling experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high-energy call center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/handset.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
- Employees must record all hours worked accurately in Angie's List's timekeeping system.
This company is dedicated to a policy of equal opportunity in employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other protected class.
This job description is designed to provide guidelines and direction for accomplishing company, departmental, and individual goals and objectives. It covers the essential responsibilities and activities involved in the effective execution of this position. It is not meant to be all-encompassing or all-inclusive. All job duties and responsibilities must be performed within the guidelines of Angie's List's Employee Handbook as well as established policies and procedures.