Routinely voted a Top Workplace around the country, HomeAdvisor provides homeowners the tools and resources they need to complete their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. HomeAdvisor also helps service professionals grow their business by providing online advertising and lead generation to small businesses or contractors all over the country to make the perfect match. In 2017, HomeAdvisor merged with Angie's List to help form ANGI HomeServices Inc.
HomeAdvisor is growing, and if your friends tell you that you are outgoing, have a great personality, and can talk to anyone, we want to talk to YOU!
This position is a great combination of customer service and sales, that provides the opportunity to earn commissions on top of a base pay.
It's simple - we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
Where are we located?
- Making inbound or outbound calls to our customers
- Giving excellent service to each customer
- Cross and up-sell other services through quality conversation with customers
- Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions
What we offer to our employees:
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- A full range of benefits - that start after 90 days
- Up to 26 days of paid time off a year!
- Opportunity for growth - where you want to go within HomeAdvisor is up to you (hint hint, all of our managers are promoted from within).
- NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
What we look for in a Customer Care Representative:
- Outgoing, with a great personality and people skills to match.
- Dynamic, driven, and competitive - HomeAdvisor is the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred, but not required.
- Upselling experience preferred, but again not required.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- High-Speed hardline Internet connection required
- (This position is currently 100% remote but will eventually report to the Golden, CO office location)
($14.77 per hour + commission)