Client Success Onboarding Representative
- Indianapolis, IN
For over two decades, Angie's List has provided trusted reviews and information to help millions of homeowners make smart hiring decisions for their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. Angie's List also helps service professionals grow their business by providing individualized advertising packages, providing a platform for previous customers to review completed projects and connecting them with homeowners browsing for their next project.
Our Sales Origination team(s) and Client Success team(s) work together to ensure that service providers are set up with quality advertising that meets their needs and have a dedicated resource throughout their advertising campaign. We are excited to expand our network of service providers and to do so, we need the right Client Success On-boarding Representatives to coach pros on building the proper advertising foundation.
- Available to receive live transfer phone calls from the Sales Originations team with newly active Pros.
- Walks Pro through onboarding checklist.
- Schedules follow up calls with Pros to ensure onboarding checklist is complete and P1 qualified metrics are achieved.
- Assists Pro in downloading the mobile app.
- Coaches Pro on how to achieve their P1 qualified metrics.
- Assists Pro with setting up log in information and logging into their Business Center account.
- Updates profile with information from the Pro or from the Pro's website.
- Notifies CSM of any important information that comes up during conversations with the Pro.
- Collects any additional CVR names from the Pro while onboarding.
- Sends follow up emails to Pro with necessary information about onboarding and P1 qualified metrics.
- Tracks Pro's P1 qualified metrics and follows up with Pros for their first 30 active days to assist in achieving those metrics.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Call center experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service
- Patience, and the ability to provide clear instructions when teaching a customer about our website and technology platform(s)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while paying attention to detail
- Desire to contribute to the bottom line and recognize that a team is only as strong as the weakest player - you seek feedback and want to continuously improve
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
- Knowledge of sales best practices and sales metrics preferred.
- Strong computer skills required, particularly in internet and email.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions.
- Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling.
Back to top