Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
At Tinder we are passionate about building inclusive teams that are motivated to bring our global user base one swipe closer to a new adventure! Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to strategize with our leaders as partners - this is not a top down organization. And of course, keeping a memorable and high-touch experience for our candidates is a core part of pipeline management.
As a Technical Recruiter for Tinder’s Mobile Teams, you will drive initiatives that attract talented iOS and Android Engineers to support our growth for 2021 and beyond. This will be a highly impactful role responsible for understanding our hiring needs, as well as using data and creativity to develop targeted recruitment strategies to hire candidates that embody our values.
We currently work together remotely, and we've adapted our recruiting processes to accommodate virtual interviews with prospective hires. Our offices are located in West Hollywood, Palo Alto and San Francisco. Office placement is based on your preference.
What You'll Do:
- Partner closely across People, Recruiting and Engineering teams to identify, build, and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage top engineering talent for Tinder’s mobile roles
- Full-cycle recruitment for engineering positions, from sourcing to extending job offers
- Build and maintain a network of technical talent through ongoing relationship management
- Establish relationships with hiring managers and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting/hiring discussions
- Measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement in technical sourcing
- Manage an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience
- Serve as an internally and externally-facing representative of Tinder and our recruiting team
What We're Looking For:
- 2-4 years of work experience recruiting software engineers for large-scale consumer products (like Tinder!)
- Shown success sourcing and closing technical talent in high-growth environments
- Knowledge of a web-based ATS, preferably Lever
- A natural networker who attends meetups, conferences, and events as a way to attract candidates
- Effective communication skills with a collaborative approach to organizational change strategies
- Solutions oriented with a demonstrable track record of building engineering teams
- Experience with innovative sourcing techniques like internet data mining and Boolean search strings
- Proactive learner who is able to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where business priorities can quickly change
- Significant experience recruiting iOS or Android engineers within a modern technical environment is preferred but not required
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.