Match Group is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, and others, each designed to help singles find a meaningful connection.
As the Sr. Manager of Workplace Experience, you will serve as the subject matter expert for key workplace initiatives and work life across Match Group, Match.com, OKCupid, Affinity brands, and other shared services as well as develop and articulate a comprehensive workplace strategy across all Match Group brands in Dallas & NYC. You will coordinate with brand leaders and HR executives to ensure workplace experience supports cultural objectives of the individual brands and offices.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will provide strategic direction for our workplace experience programs, focused on providing best in class support for our employees
- You will oversee and administer all employee experience perks and programs including wellness and fitness offerings, food programs and transportation and parking programs in each office
- You will lead communications around employee experience and amenities initiatives
- You will partner with key stakeholders to plan and implement security measures across Dallas & NYC offices
- Along with Director of Engineering and Facilities, you will participate the planning, design and build-outs/renovations of major offices and major renovations as well as coordinate moves, changes, any other initiatives impacting offices with Director of facilities and local brand leaders
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 6 years of professional experience in workplace experience, facilities, events and culture
- You have strong relationship management skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You have strong project management and time management skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to adapt to changing priorities and are comfortable dealing with highly confidential information
What’s the Team like:
- You will be part of a new global facilities organization spurred by our growth and focus on creating and maintaining great work environments
- The team is based in Dallas, and you will report to our Sr. Director - Real Estate & Facilities
- The people you’ll be working with value partnership and collaboration, are creative, and are passionate about employee experience
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.