Match Group is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, and many others, each designed to help singles find a meaningful connection.
As a Sr Manager - Global ERG and External Strategic partnerships, you will design, develop, and execute a comprehensive high-impact global strategy for our Employee Resource Group and our External Strategic Partnerships. You will help us set objectives, design programming and work with partners across all brands to execute a holistic strategy inclusive of all our communities.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will act as a DEI subject matter expert by contributing perspective, insights, and knowledge, and taking a balanced consultative and systemic approach to enable the organization to capitalize on DEI for global success through strategic and tactical/operational execution for our ERGs and potential external partners
- You will provide leadership and coaching, when appropriate, to employees and managers via one-to-one and group interactions
- You will drive program objectives through program management and defined project plans; manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support
- You will design and deploy strategies that build and enhance leadership capabilities and leadership effectiveness of ERG leaders and members
- You will partner across brands to plan and execute an annual ERG Summit as well as manage and promote a global cultural calendar
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 5 years of progressive work experience in Global Diversity Equity & Inclusion and have built DEI strategies from the ground up, including design of roadmaps to drive incremental progress towards long-term vision and goals
- You have deep understanding of global societal systems of bias, and the ability to apply this knowledge to invent, evolve, improve, and simplify business and HR processes
- You have deep understanding of DEI analytics, including how to drive impact in recruitment, talent, and inclusion metrics
- You are able to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive them to completion using project/program management tools
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills the ability to influence, and strong interpersonal skills, along with the ability to provide high quality documentation and report preparation
What's the team like?
- This is a newly created role partnering with ERGs across all brands in our global portfolio
- You will be working with our new Head of DEI and have a unique opportunity to put new, measurable strategies in place from the ground up.
- You'll guide the members and leaders of our internal ERGS, who are passionate about strengthening DE&I across the organization
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.